Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Anything Goes at Digi Doodle Shops Best challenge

A different shape card from me this week for the challenge at Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge which is an anything goes challenge. I choose this fab image to work with called Happy Birthday Cupcakes. I have coloured them with my promarkers adding some glamour dust to the letters and some woodware fluffy stuff for the icing. The papers are digi ones from Pink Petticoat. I've added a piece of white ricrac to the top and bottom of the card along with a card candy which has been coloured to match.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


17 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

thats so pretty - I love fluffy stuff :-)
xx

PepPop said...

Great card Jenny. I love the sparkles and fluffy stuff. Jaqui x

Gem said...

gorgeous card x

Sarah said...

What a fun card, love the fluff and sparkle x

Marg said...

That's fabulous, lovely cakes & pinkness x

Judy said...

Hi Jenny,

This looks so yummy! Super job on the card hun.

Hugs

Karen said...

Lovely Jenny, love how you've done the icing.

xx

Addams said...

Great card, love the little cupcake tops

Dana said...

So cute!!! We are thrilled to have you with us as part of the team this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!!
Hugs~
Dana

Fifi Folle said...

Great card, I love the fluffy stuff,it looks fab. x

Louise said...

Fab and fun card Jenny - love the fluffy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Just love the sparkly letters and the icing - looks yummy!
Lisa x

Mad-Frog said...

I love how you have done the icing, lovely card

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, love that frosting!
Ruth x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Great card - love the fluffy icing, looks very effective.

Jóna said...

Lovely card, love the glittering letters.
Hugs, Jóna

Julie said...

What a great card. I love the frosting and the glitter letters
Hugs,
julie