Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Mothers day card

Well this is the first mothers day card I have made this year,lets hope the others don't take as long as this one did it took me over 4 hours to do I just couldn't find any papers to use and so have decided that I need to buy some new ones so let me know what your favourite papers are at the moment. The stamp is of course a Lili of the Valley one which I have coloured with promarkers &  I've added some pearlsto the centre of the flowers . The papers are some free digi ones that I downloaded an age ago from Digital Divas. I've embossed the yellow with my divine swirls folder and used an x-cut border punch on the blue. The sentiment is a freebie from the lovely Netty. The yellow flowers are papermania ones which have been coloured to match, then I've added a blue splat to the middle of each and a little pearl  flower.

I would liketo enter this card into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley -  Bev's Sketch
Bearly Mine Challenge - Mothers Day
Die Cut Dreams - Mothers Day
Oh La La Creations - Mothers Day

12 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, love your colour combo, such a sweet card!! gret job with the sketch too, thanks of joining us at Lili of the Valley this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

Annette said...

Wow what a great card. I love LOTV and this image is adorable. Thank so much for using my sentiment (and the generous link back from your blog), it's lovely to see how other people have used it, and this card is lovely. Thanks for sharing. Annette xx

Karen said...

Lovely card Jenny and one of my favourite images xx

Ali said...

Lovely colours and lay out xx

Marg said...

Lovely card and pretty colours. My favourite papers are Pink Petticoat - I like regular patterns and I can print off what I need. x

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the colour and the backing paper

Deb said...

very very cute, awesome color combo, Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Die Cut Dreams and we hope to see you again soon
Debs
xxx

Cards By MI said...

Very sweet and a very cute colour combo. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Wendi said...

Wow gorgeous card cute image love all the pearls
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

Mad-Frog said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at BMD....

Hugs
Judith