Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

One for the Boys

This week at Incy Wincy our challenge is One For The Boys and we are sponsoored by ATTCC who are offering the winner  $10 to spend in store.
The papers are digi ones the gingham and plain are from Pink Petticoat and the writing one I'm not sure where that is from. I've used my zig zag punxh to creat a border and my new Nellie dies to cut the white circle. I've added a little stickles around the large circle to give the card a little sparkle. The pearl stars I got in the sale from Dulhem Mill after Christmas.


I have used this Baby image from ATTCC and coloured him with promarkers. The tag is cut with a fiskers  punch and stamped with a sentiment stamp, I have tied a little piece of ribbon to it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Baby Blue
The Creative Cottage - Tag your it
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Welcome Little One

18 comments:

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the new nellie die cut

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. The image is so cute.

Nikki x

Mad-Frog said...

Gorgeous card I love that image

Scrappy Scatty said...

awwww how lovely - love the die xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really cute card. x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely card - really like the lacey circle, this is the Nellie die I was thinking of getting - now I can see how nice it looks, I think it will be on my shopping list!

Sarah said...

Such a cute card xxx

Gem said...

fab card

Anne said...

cute as a button, thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage this week
Anne x

Tine said...

Hi. Cute card and I just love those pearly stars. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Bianca said...

A very lovely card! Thank you for jining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Fifi Folle said...

Cute card. I like the 3 pearly stars. x

WeirdCat said...

Very cute, love the stars, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

So cute ! I do so love gingham and your pale blue background paper looks so fresh. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Anonymous said...

Hello
this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
*Karla**

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our Baby Blue Challenge! What a lovely card - oh so cute. Cheers Claire x

PokSa said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra

Bente said...

Cute babycard, lovely image and papers.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente