Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

 This week at Digi's With Attitude! our challenge is to show us a project with your favourite image. I've been dying to use this cute lion image called Napoleon, we have a fab prize from our sponsor who this week is The Cutting Cafe who are offering the winner 3 sets of their choice this is in addition to our usual $10 gift certificate for the Digi's With Attitude! store. I've keep the card very clean & simple, I used some Basic Grey papers for the background and the sentiment is done on the computer and a couple of card candy to finish.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

PepPop said...

Ooh I like it, I like it. Think I might get this stamp for my dad's birthday card - he's a Leo. Jaqui x

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Great coloring and I like the DP too!

Sarah said...

What a fab card, love the lion x

Uma said...

fantastic, love that lion

Fifi Folle said...

Grrreat card! x

Mad-Frog said...

Great card love that lion