Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bookmarks

 Well another fortnight has passed and it's time for a new challenge at Creative Craft challenge this time we want you to make a bookmark, the DT have come upwith some fab ones to give you some inspirations and we have some great sponsors for you Crafty Ribbon's, Little Claires and Bugaboo stamps are all offering prizes for our winners.
I have made a very simple bookmark with some black and purple card I have used my swiss dots embossing folder on the purple to add some texture. The cute monkey was a freebie some time ago from Bugaboo stamps and has been coloured with promarkers. The flower has been made from scallopped circles cut to look like petals, the plastic bit I stole off a card some one sent to me so not sure where it is from, I then added a black gem brad to the middle and some purple ribbon behind the flower.
I hope you will join us this week as it's my turn topick the top 3 so I will be visiting all your blogs to see what delights you come up with.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful bookmark, love the image and the colours x

Mad-Frog said...

Great bookmark, love the flower

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab bookmark and your flower looks great.

Gem said...

a lovely bookmark Jenny x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous bookmark. x

Antonia said...

Ohh thats lovely, almost good enough to make me get out a real book and not my Kindle :)

Louise said...

Love the colours on this and your flower is fab!

Addams said...

Lovely bookmark, love the colour

Scrappy Scatty said...

wow lovely colour
xx