Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Thanks A Bunch

I realised a couple of days ago that I hadn't posted the cards I made for Aimee's teachers yet so here is one of them. I've used this cute Fizzy Moon stamp I love these stamps they are so nice to colour and can be used for many different occassions. I've used pro markers of course to colour it and distress ink to gently ink the edges. The papers are MME Lost & Found Blush which have all been matted onto dark brown card.

I decided to decorate the inside of the card as well which I kept quite simple with just a piece of patterned paper with I stamped a flower border along the top and bottom and thankyou in the middle.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is stunning, love how you've coloured the image x