Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Frogs & Snails and puppy dog tails

 Good morning time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy and this week our theme is
Frogs & Snails and puppy dog tails (BOYS)
We have two fantastic sponsors for you this week
I have used this fab image from Kenny K which is just perfect for a teenage boys card coloured of course with my promarkers. The papers have been dug out from the back of my paper drawer and are from Basic Grey I think it might have been the Oliver pad. I've kept the card quite CAS and just let the papers do the talking the only embellishment I've added a bottle cap sentiment. I've squashed the bottle cap in my cuttlebug to almost turn it inside out stamped the sentiment onto some co-ordinating paper which I've then stuck into the bottle capand filled with glossy accents.
 
 
 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
I  ♥ Promarkers - Transport
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Add Metal
The Squirrel and The Fox - One For The Men


11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful coloured dude brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers transport challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

great card - love the spotty bits on those papers xx

sues craft magic said...

Brilliant card , love the image and the colouring , thanks for playing along with us at Pennys paper-crafty challenge , good luck , hope to see you next time ....Hugs Sue DT xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, perfect for a teenager. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's four our anything goes challenge
Louise

Karen said...

Great card, lovely BP's too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fantastic Creation. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft

Caz

Lou said...

this is a fantastic image for a boy card!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant and AWESOME colouring too! love the Bottle cap! hugs me xx

Tracey said...

This is such an awesome image and you've coloured him brilliantly. Thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our challenge this fortnight, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

Tami said...

Thank you so much for playing at Gingerloft Wonderful Job!!!!!!!!!!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Fabulous card and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew. Hugs...Mona