Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Just a Sentiment At Creative Craft Challenge

Time for another challenge at Creative Craft Challenge and today our challenge is
Just A Sentiment
So no images this time and we have two fantastic sponsors for you
&
Crafty Indivduals
I decided to make a start on my christmas cards as it only 20 weeks till christmas!!!!
I have seen and admired many acetate christmas cards but never had a go at one as the acetate I had was to thin, then a couple of weeks ago I bought about 10 packs of Acetate which was thick enough from work well it would have been rude not to at 10p a pack.
I used my nesties to die cut and emboss 1 shape from white card and one from a pearlised silver/aqua colour I have printed the digi sentiment on to the white piece and then stamped silver snowflakes around the edge. The large snowflake is one I rescued off a christmas card at some point and then the small ones have been punched from white card and had a tiny gem stuck in the middle. I tied some white organza ribbon around the spine. Inside I have cut another 2 shapes to write on and stuck them down in line with the ones on the fronts.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

 



4 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Stunning! xx

Sarah said...

This is absolutely stunning, I love it, so beautiful x

Lou said...

wow so pretty......I love it xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous! I can't believe you paid 10p a pack, that has to count as bargain of the century! x