Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Summer At S J Crafts



My apologies if you have already seen this post for some reason blogger didn't want to save it as a draft and kept publishing it!!

Time for a new challenge at S J Crafts and this time round our theme is Summer Time. My card is a bit different to normal for me but while I was sat thinking about what I could do I came up with the idea of pinwheels/ windmills which I used to love playing with when I was litle they remind me of trips to the seaside.  I have used Echo Park So Happy Together papers for the windmill and the blue layer and of course Kraft card for the base ( how did I ever manage before Kraft card!). Now I know the blue edge looks distressed in my photo but it's actually a little bit of stickles.  I used my cutter bee bug to mark the zig zag and then joinined the dots with a fineliner.
I hope you'll join in with our challenge the winner will recieve a pack of mixed embellishments.




2 comments:

Lou said...

I absolutely love this card Jenny. Might have to try it out myself! x

Lisa-Jane said...

I love the cleanliness of this card Jenny, and of course I am a big fan of pinwheels.