Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Birthday Balloons

This is the card I made for my MIL's birthday last week not entirely happy with this one but was a bit short of time. The cat is from Penny black he is stamped onto Kraft card and then coloured with promarkers, I think on reflection that he looks a bit flat and perhaps I should have decoupaged him tho give the card some height. The balloons have been paper pierced. I used a lovely new pack of Echo Park papers called Be Happy which I won along with the Penny Black stamps in some candy.

4 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

What an evil looking cat - love his balloons xx

Lou said...

that's a fun image x

Sarah said...

I think it's fab, love the cat and agree he is a bit evil looking ;-) x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

I love this card. Don't know about evil looking - I thought that was suffering from bad static cos of the balloons. Claire x