Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Teddy Bo ATC's


ATC's I haven't made any of these for a long time and then I spotted a swap on one of the crafty facebook groups so thought I would join in the theme this month was Cute & Cuddly instantly I thought of a teddy bear, then all I had to do was decide on which teddy bear. 
 I settled on these gorgeous bears from Teddy Bo which at £1.65 for all 3 images I consider a bargin. I have coloured them with my promarkers keeping the colours soft. The edges are inked with distress inks I used Antique Linen, Tattered Rose & Wethered Wood.
 The papers are all from Prima Fairy Belle 6 x 6 pad and I've teamed them with Kraft card. The flowers are punched from Kraft and the DP with a woodware punch, the larger ones I added a button to the centre and the smaller ones have pearls.

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

Ready Teddy Go - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Cute as a Button
A Gem of A Challenge - Animals or Teddies
Crafty Calender Challenge - Teddy Bears Parade

10 comments:

Lisa-Jane said...

Gorgeous little projects Jenny - so cute!

Flowergirl said...

These are gorgeous! I love teddy Bo, and I love how you've coloured them,
Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge,
Wendy x

Sarah said...

Awww, these are absolutely gorgeous Jenny xxx

Nikbee said...

Beautiful ATC's. I love the cute image.
Nikki x

Debs M said...

Oh love these! beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt

theboelemas@aol.com said...

These are gorgeous Jenny. I can't remember the last time I made an ATC!x

Sarah said...

So cute!! lovely soft colours too! x

Anne-Marie said...

Fantastic Card, I love the image, gotta love the colours.

Thank you for joining us this week at Ready-Teddy-Go Challenges.

Anne-Marie x x

mags said...

Wonderful ATC's. Just love the soft way you have coloured them. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive challenges and good luck.
mags
x

Tammy said...

Oh these ATC's are just adorable Jenny!! I love the soft colors and the sweet images!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x