Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Sketch time at Incy Wincy


Good morning from a very cold house we have had no heating since last Wednesday hopefully by the time I get home we will have a new boiler and a warm house. This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy is a sketch which my lovely teamie Karen drew up for us
 
 
we have two sponsors this week Digital Delights and Milk Coffee.
 I have used this cute image Reindeer Boy from Milk Coffee coloured him with my promarkers adding frosted lace stickles to the fluffy parts of his outfit. My papers are from MME Mistletoe Magic pad, the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the Christmas tree is a diecut that I was sent yonks ago.
 
 

 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Cards For Men - Christmas
C is for Challenge - Winter is Coming




6 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Love this one, the image is so cute!! x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Such a cute card Jenny and awesome colouring! Love your papers too.
Helen x

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Jenny!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

beautiful card. Love the image you used. Thanks for joining us at C... is for challenge and good luck.

hugs
Claudia

Pat K said...

Wonderful holiday card, cute image, beautifully coloured. Try to stay warm. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Pat K x

Unknown said...

What a cute image! And funny, too. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx