Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Easel Cards at Incy Wincy

 
Good morning it's time for a new challenge over at Incy Wincy and this week we want to see your Easel Cards. Our fab sponsors this week are  Kenny K and Lacy Sunshine.

 
 
I choose this fun reindeer image from Kenny K  which I coloured with my promarkers, I added glossy accents to their sunglassed and Rudolphs nose and stickles to highlight the shirt, present, garland and candy cane. The sentiment is a digi stamp which I printed onto blue card. The papers are all from MME 12 Days of Christmas pad which I using up from last year.



3 comments:

Nikki said...

Jenny these guys are so cute !!!! I love your colouring :) hugs Nikki

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Jenny, I love the image x

Highland Handmade said...

what a fun image!! You are catching up with me on the christmas cards x