Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

For The Men In Your Life at Incy Wincy

My second post today this time a card for the new challenge at Incy Wincy which should have been posted yesterday this week our challenge is For The Men In Your Life. As always we have a fab sponsor who this week is Stamp Fairy. I've used this cute little cowboy piggy from them on my card coloured as always with promarkers. The papers are from an old Basic Grey pad. I added some gold card candy and some diecut stars as embellisments.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




2 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Fabulous colouring, you have got the shade the perfect pink! wish you were a copic user though so I could ask you how! haha! love the papers and fab layout too xx

Sarah said...

Awww, gorgeous cute card Jenny x