Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday 16 November 2013

3 Patterened Papers at Totally Gorjuss

 
Time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week we are challenging you to use 3 Patterened Papers. I have used this cute little Christmas owl which I won a few weeks ago from Sweet N Sassy stamps I've coloured him with my promarkers and added frosted lace stickles to his trim on his hat. The papers are Studio Calico Wonderland pad teamed with some kraft card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
My Heart Pieces - Red & Green + any other colour
I Love Promarkers - Red & Green
Ladybird Crafts Ink - Use Kraft


6 comments:

Susan said...

Loving this - love the colours - the owl is so cute....
Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink -Susan xx

Sarah said...

Absolutely love this card, fab image and gorgeous papers x

Artesania said...

Fabulous is the colouring of your cute owl, nice card design .Thank you so much for join us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge tjis week ,i hope you return next chalklenge.
Hugs Gudrun

Highland Handmade said...

Love this one, love the papers too! great! x

Penny said...

Love this image, especially his tummy

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT