Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Recipe time at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge




 This is my last week as GDT at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and I would like to thank Jo and the girls for letting me join them. This week the challenge is a recipe one,
Recipe: ribbon, tag, 2 squares and a circle
We have 2 fab sponsors again this week:
The first sponsor  is Fantastic Ribbons who are offering  the winner 5 rolls of their new spring dayzee and gumdrops selection to a lucky winner take a peep on their web site they are perfect for the start of spring!

The second sponsor is Lia Stampz who are offing the winner 2 digital stamps of their choice from her shop.



For my card I have used this cute little bear who was a freebie from the lovely Spyder a few weeks ago I have coloured him with promarkers, adding a little sparkle to the swirls with a sakura pen. The papers are from the back to basics 2 pack and are not colours I would normally use but I really liked the bright zingyness of them together with the dark grey to matt. the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the tag has been cuut with my fiskers tag punch, I couldn't find a stamp to fit it so have used a peel off for the sentiment.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cooking it up with Katie - recipe use ribbon, include a tag and finish with a bow
Charisma Cardz - april showers brings forth may flowers
Little Miss Muffett Challenges - Die cuts & punches

13 comments:

Marg said...

Fab card Jenny I love the subtle grey colouring and the way the square 'bling' at the corners picks up the square backing paper. x

Gem said...

a gorgeous card Jenny, thanks for being a GDT for us at CRAFT this month, was great to have you :) x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Lovely card - not colours I'd use either but they work really well together
xx

PepPop said...

Fantastic card Jenny. Love the colours and the way you've added the ribbon. Jaqui x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovel card xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love that lil bear x

Donna said...

Adorable card, beautiful design and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

Tammy said...

This is so sweet! I love the colors and papers! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Louise said...

Super card Jenny - the colours really work well.

Katie said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the backing papers and the colour

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is darling and green is one of my favorite colors! Fun layout too. Thanks for playing along in the Little Miss Muffet Challenges this round. ;D

Spyder said...

He looks lovely Jenny!! I'm so sorry I missed him. Definitely will have to 'borrow' him!! I love the way you've used that ribbon too!

((Lyn))