Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

GDT at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge


How exciting I've been asked to be GDT for April at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. The weeks challenge is Animals/Pets. I have used this image from LiaStampz  who sponsored the star of the month for March. This weeks sponsor is Just Tracys.
I have coloured the image as usual with my promarkers adding some clear embossing to the rain. The paper is from Basic Grey Hello Luscious pad, the sentiment is a quote I found on the internet and the ribbon and dew deops are from my stash.

I would like to enter this cad into the following challenges:
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Lets Get Wet
Creative Card Crew - April Showers
Paperplay Challenge - Critters Galore
Sassy Studio Designs - April Showers

15 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Great card Jenny. Congrats on your GDT - I'm sure you'll rock it!! xx

Addams said...

Lovely card, the image is really cute!

CT19720 said...

What a fab card Jenny - well done on your GDT sport for this month. The image is really cool xx

Sarah said...

Well done on your GD position! Love your card, makes me smile xxx

Ali said...

Congrats!!! Love your card the image is fab xx

Heide said...

Congrats on the GDT! How exciting.
What a super cute card, love the saying.Perfect papers too. Thanks for joining us at SCH.
Hugs, Heide
SCH DT

KarenB said...

Congrats on your GDT spot at CRAFT this month! Your card is gorgeous, just love those colours :)

Betty said...

Great card Jenny like how you did froggy and a great verse too.
Congratulations on your GDT at CRAFT challenge
I'm enjoying it too.
Betty x x
GDT for April star of the month March

Regan said...

What a cute card! Love his galoshes! :) Thanks for playing along @ SSD!

Patti P. said...

What an adorable image and beautiful job on the sketch this week at SCH...we love having you play along. Hope to see you again soon.
Patti GD/DT SCH

Jeanette said...

So cute. I love the background paper that you used. Your colors are a perfect match. Thanks for joining us at I Did It creations.

uksharon said...

Gorgeous fun card.
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining our “Let’s Get Wet” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Caroline said...

Love it!!!!!!!!! Its just perfect for our April Showers Challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x DT

PepPop said...

Great card Jenny. I love the frog :) Jaqui x