Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Male birthday cards


Morning I've got some more catch up cards for you today, these are some male birthday cards I made for the residents at a local home who order birthday cards from me. The top one is from a Kanban stamp that I have used before with my distress inks this time I decides to go for a monochrome look and stamped it in black ink onto cream, the anchor and the sea gull are more stamps from the same set. The paper is from MME oliver pad I think.

Another simple card this time I have used a digi stamp from Delisious Doodles called Coming Home I have very lightly added some colour to the image with my promarkers and then simply mounted the image on to Kraft card and patterned and added some card candy and a sentiment.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous male cards Jenny x