Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Colour Challenge At Incy Wincy


Morning all time for this another challenge at Incy Wincy, which this week is a colour challenge here's the colour palette we choose.
We have two fab sponsors this week Dr Digi and Lacy Sunshine Stamps.
I have used this fun image from Dr Digi called X Files X mas, I've coloured him with my promarkers adding stickles to the white bits on his hat & candy cane as well as the snowball, I used glossy accents on his eyes to make them pop out. The papers are all digital ones from Pink Petticoat, I love digital papers for this kind of project so easy to get the perfect colour. I just added a couple of small punched snowflakes to finish the whole card off.
 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Something that has been cut
Paper Creators Crafts - Make It Christmassy
C is for Challenge - Make It Sparkle
My Craft Creations - Stamped or digi image
 



5 comments:

Hazel said...

Made me smile - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 142 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

Sheila said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining the my craft creations challenge, good luck x

Sarah said...

Fantastic card Jenny, love the image and colours x

Lisa-Jane said...

This made me laugh so much! I love the colours and the image - such fun!

Unknown said...

This is such an unusual X-mas project, love when people think different! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx