Friday, 13 September 2013

Fizzy Moon Birthday

 
 
 
Morning another card from my catch up pile this one was for an order for a ladies birthday. I coloured this cute fizzy moon stamp up with my promarkers add a touch of sparkle with some stickles. The papers are from Fancy Pants Spring Time pad. I've used my spellbinders curved border dies and added a scalloped corner die to the corner of the image. I punched some flowers out of the pink paper with a Woodware punch.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Dies or Punches
An Inky Situation - Teddy Bears
Creative Knockout - Recipe 1- image, 1- sentiment,  2 pattern papers,  3 embellies


6 comments:

Marijke said...

A very sweet card with a nice stamp. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Knockouts challenge. Hope to see you more. Marijke.

Valerie Reyes said...

OMG! What an adorable bear!

Rebekah said...

What a sweetie thanks for playing at A Creative Romance hugs Rebekah xx

Janis said...

Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Shop Stampin' Up! with me

Sarah said...

Awww this is so cute, love the colours x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderful work and great colours. Thank for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
Iwona