Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Fathers Day Card for FIL

A quick card for Father's day I boo booed and thought I still had another week to make cards so had to rustle this one up a bit quick luckly I only need to make 2 this year as I already had some cards made up which I will be able to use. All I need to do now is get to the post office was going to go after I picked Aimee up from school but it was pouring with rain here so decided it could wait till tomorrow.

Card Recipe ~
Paper ~ MME Wild Asparagus
Sentiment ~ done on my pc
Other ~ Promarkers, Stickles, nesties, brad from American Crafts

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge;
Rainbow Lady Challenge Blog ~ I am Sailing

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab card, I nearly ran out of time to make my FD cards too ;-)

Rainbow Lady said...

This is a lovely card... cute... loving all the layers too. Thanks for sharing
Love Cynthia x

ElizabethR said...

Such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week Love Elizabeth x

Jen said...

Cute card, like the layers. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

starcyl said...

Cutie card and plenty of detail. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x