Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 109 - Gardening

 This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is gardening, we have two fab sponsors for you this week first up is The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs who are offering a prize of 3 images from their shop of the winner's choice.
Our second sponsor this challenge is Crimson Cloud. They are offering 3 diecut packs of the winner's choice from their shop.

I have made a little hanging plaque  from a beer mat for my FIL birthday, I have used Albert Diggin from Crafty Pad , I coloured him with promarkers. The DP is from Papermania Secret Garden pad.The quote I found on the internet and printed directly on to the paper.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
PaperPlay Challenge - Anything but a card
Scrap Creations - Anything but a card

10 comments:

Mad-Frog said...

Great card, I love the quote and how you have used it

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love it! Fantastic quote too. x

Gem said...

great creation Jenny x

Karen said...

This is BRILLIANT!!! I soooo need that stamp. Fab quote too xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

great idea - fab sentiment lol xx

Peggy said...

This is adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, love the quote x

~Olga said...

Great card, love the quote!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Brilliant card, is'nt that a young Alan Titchmarsh??? Brilliant quote and so very true.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Love it - the sentiment is fab on here as well!!!