Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 5 July 2009

Some more cards





This is my favourite card of the 2, I am struggleing to come up with any ideas at the moment nothing looks right to me I keep sitting down to make cards but seem to have run out of ideas.
I used the messy rabbit cd to print off the image on this card and the border on the left. The spotty paper was from drawer of papers I have printed but not used. The ribbon tied around the image was from my stash. The flower is a paper one that I ordered off ebay and the brad has been heat embossed with black glitter.



Although you can't see it in the picture the top brad says Happy and the bottom brad says Birthday I got a pack of these brads in the Range reduced to 49p a couple of weeks ago. I mounted them on holographic card and stuck them with foam pads onto some pink glitter paper and mounted that on some more holographic card.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

your cards look fine to me! why not look at a colour challenge and a sketch challenge, that always helps me out of a rut. or download a picture and colouri i tin and use that with a sketch?

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards, I love both of them but my fave is the Messy Rabbit one, I love the image and the flowers trailing down the left hand side

cazsmum said...

Lovely cards - the colours on the messy rabbit one are so fresh. Brilliant x