Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday 11 July 2009

I've been playing with my new cuttlebug


Well I have embossed everything in site and cut out all my dies had great fun and in the process I made this card for a lady at work who helped me out.
It 's on a white square card blank with the corners rounded, then some pale aqua hammered card then a piece of aqua vellum that I embossed with my paisley folder and then on some more of the hammered card I stamped the thankyou image added a paper flower with a card candy to finish.

4 comments:

cazsmum said...

How sweet, and the sentiment is lovely. I haven't tried embossing vellum in the bug yet, I'll definitely be trying it now x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Oooh! that's lovely and I like the embossing and a perfect co-ordination of colours. I bet she will be pleased.

Karen said...

Thats gorgeous and I love that stamp!!

Sarah said...

That is beautiful! I love the colours x