Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday 11 July 2009

MSE Christmas card challenge


Here's my entry for the christmas card challenge I found it really hard to make a christmas card in the summer just doesn't seem right. I have used free papers from Raspberry Road Designs for the background and the corners which I cut on my cuttlebug. The image is a stamp from High Hopes and just makes me laugh I thought it was perfect for making a christmas card in the summer. The papers under the image are from my freebie pack from the craft superstore. I used stickles on the

edge of his hat and the bobble and on the umbrella in his drink and on the corners to add a bit of christmassy bling

7 comments:

cazsmum said...

Brilliant - a perfect summer xmas card, lol. I love his hairy legs :)

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

What a perfect card for Christmas in July!

Karen said...

Thats Brilliant!! now I know what Santa does in the summer :)

Gem said...

lol what an excellent card :) x

Sarah said...

Such a great card - made me smile! I love the candy cane in Santa's drink!!!

Maria (mumhug) said...

Its great such a fab and funky card that image is great.

Choccy said...

Such a fantastic fun card. I love it x