Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Sweet Little Fairy


 Another card that I made a while ago and never blogged. The papers are from Pink Petticoat, the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, I've used a Fiskers border punch across the middle. I have embossed the blue mat behind the image with my divine swirls folder.
 This little cutie is of course another LOTV stamps and she is coloured with promarkers with touches of glamour dust. I 've used some liquid pearls on her buttons and in the centre of her flowers on her head. I've coloured the edges of the flowers with a promarker to give them a touch of colour.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:





4 comments:

Nikbee said...

A really pretty card. I love the papers.
Nikki x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, love that image!

Sadie xx

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card, another beautiful image x

Anonymous said...

love the image and the flowers really finish it off lovely