Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

CRAFT Challenge 122 - Inspiration Picture

Time for a new challenge at CRAFT this week we have this fantastic Inspiration Picture for you which was provided by Kevin (previous DT member).

and of course we have some super sponsors for you




Prize for winner 1: £5 voucher for their shop.

Prize for winner 2: a $10.00 USD Gift Coupon. (for their shop)

I have used the colours from the picture as my insiration for my card this week. I have used a lovely DP provided by Floppy Latte I printed it to theright sizefor my card blank and then added some glamour dust around the edge of the card blank and then around the white line on the paper.



My image is from Di's Digi's arn't these penguins cute,I've used promarkers to colour them and woodwares fluffy stuff on the furry edges of the hats. I have coloured the sky with blue chalks. I finished the card off with a sticker sentiment and some punched snowflakes.
This is going to be my last challenge as part of the DT at CRAFT I will miss be part of this great group of girls perhaps Jo will ask me back as GDT in the future.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Animal Crackers
Paper Crafting Journey - Diecuts/ Punches
Shelly's Images - Tic Tac Toe ( Gold/Silver (Sentiment is silver)  - Free - Digi)
Oh La La Creations Challenge - Punches / Diecuts


8 comments:

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. I love all the glitter and the fluffy hats are fab.
Nikki x

Lou said...

very christmassy card..so pretty!

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the colours and sweet image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card and a fab image. Thanks for sharing this with us at OLL.xxx

Unknown said...

This is just adorable. It makes me itch to make some "cold weather" projects. :)

Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images Blog.

Anne said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at OLL this time and look forward to seeing you again. Good luck in the draw. Hugs x

Unknown said...

This is lovely Jenny! I love your colouring!

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Ooh La La :)
Lizy DT x

alethea said...

Gorgeous Card!! That image is so darn cute!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge!! Hugsxx