Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

New Home Card

I made this card for my FIL who has just moved into a new house. The papers are from Papermania It's A Man's World pack and the sentiment is a freebie for Netty's blog.
The image is from Di's Digi's and is coloured with promarkers, I've added some glossy accents to the top of the mushroom house, the window in the tree and the owls eyes. I have cut the image so that small parts of it overlap onto the navy mount.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


4 comments:

macma said...

lovely card,it is perfect for a male because of the colours you used

Gem said...

gorgeous card

Annette said...

Gorgeous card, and thanks for the credit on the sentiment. I loved seeing it used on your card. Annette xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous new home card Jenny, love the image x