Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

CRAFT Challenge 121 - Using Parchment

Can you believe another week has gone by and it's time for a new challenge at CRAFT challenge this week is a hard one (well I thought so) to use parchment on your project.
We have a fab sponsor for you this week

DigiDarla is offering a prize of one month free to the Digital Stamp Club.
 Well this challenge certainly got me thinking as it was not something I ever really had a go at so I did so research and omg that made it worse there are some beautiful parchment cards out there they are real works of art. I decided to keep it simple as I didn't have any of the tools for parchment craft I have used a embossing tool and a ruler to create the lines and then used the embossing tool to create the dots. I've used some brads to attach the parchment to the card and tied a spotty blue ribbon around. The image is a Penny Black sticker which I have had for an age and never used.
If your like me and completly stuck on what to do for this challenge our GDT Tina has done a fab tutorial for you you will find it on the challenge blog.



5 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Would be hard for me too lol! Fab card I so love blue :c) xx

Sarah said...

Beautifully cute card Jenny x

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Great colours and the parchment design is really pretty.
Nikki x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

This is beautiful, Jenny and something I would love to have a go at. Off to check out whether I do have some parchment.

Betty said...

Cute card lovely parchment backing. x x