Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

How Exciting


I have some exciting news for you tonight I have been asked to be part of the Design Team for SJ Crafts. I f you haven't visited Sarah's shop then you really should go and have a look she has lots of gorgeous new things like the new paper pad from Crate Paper above in stock. You can find out who the rest of the DT are here on the shop blog or join us on the facebook page here.
If any of you are local to Bournemouth Sarah is holding her monthly open day on Saturday all the details are on her website and I will be doing an easel card demo for her.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations Jenny. Hope everything goes well for your demo on Saturday.

Karen x

Jennifer Grace said...

Hello fellow team member! I should be coming by on Saturday so I'll look forward to meeting you then! x

Lou said...

Hello Jenny - I look forward to seeing what you create for SJ Crafts. Your cards are amazing!

Nikbee said...

Congratulations and good luck for Saturday.
Nikki x

Lisa-Jane said...

Congratulations Jenny! Nice to "meet" you! I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team and in particular looking for card ideas. x

Marg said...

Well Done Jenny! Bournemouth is too far away from me but I hope all goes well on your demo. x