Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Buttons & Bling at Creative Craft Challenge


This week at Creative Craft Challenge our challenge is Buutons & Bling and we have 3 fab sponsors for you this week.

 Love to Stamp
 The Crafty Pad
And the top 3 sponsor is Doodle Pantry,

I have made 2 cards for this challenge the first one is an idea that I got from one of this months craft magazines that I only buy for the free gifts on the front!
I made a little christmas tree out of buttons I took 3, small brown buttons,12 assorted sized green buttons and threaded them onto some craft wire attached a blingy star to the top. I used my nesties to cut a hole in my card blank so I could hang the tree from it.
 My second card used a stamp set from Doodle Pantry, this set contained several coloured and uncoloured images, papers and sentiments. I've used one of the coloured images, papers and a sentiment, I used my nesties to cut the image out and added a button tied with some twine to the corner.
 On the sentiment I added some gems to the wording.

 

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh these are gorgeous cards hun love the images and super layouts too hugs cherylxxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, love the button tree x