Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Distressing at Incy Wincy

 This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy is distressing and we are sponsors by

I have used this cute image from Stamp Fairy called Barry Spooky Bats. I decided to have a change from making a card and made this little wall hanging from a beer mat.
I printed the image off twice once on the grey digi paper and once onto white card, which I coloured with my promarkers and cut out and mounted onto the grey one with foam pads. I gave the bats little red gem eyes to make them a bit more spooky.
Now I know from the first picture my wall hanging doesn't look very distressed but I have used my paper distress tool all around the edges and inked them with black ink think you can see it in the next photo. I also used some crackle glossy accents on the letters which i cut on my cuttlebug. 

I used some beading wire to make the hanging bit which is threaded through some eylets set into the beer mat and attached a lace bow with another little bat. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Passion For Promarkers - Beary Special
Lollipop Crafts - Anything But A Card
Creative Stamp Friends - Anything Goes But A Card
Allsorts -  Alter/ Recycle ( I've altered a beermat)

10 comments:

Sarah said...

This is groegous Jenny, love the eyes on the bats x

Fleur said...

Wow this is fab. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,
I love this cute little teddy. He looks so sweet. The moonlight looks great too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Alanna said...

This is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fab bearycard. Thank you for joining in on our theme this week at PfP - hope to see you on our next on as well.
Hugs, Anja

Nicola said...

Great recycled beermat Jenny, I love those bats eyes!
Thanks for entering my Alter/Recycle challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Wishcraft said...

What a great idea, and the image is so cute - love the bats too! Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

Stampin and More said...

Wow this ist beautiful...

Hugs, Heike

nessy said...

wow! what a wonderful idea!!! beautifully made!
thanks for joining us on CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS!
vanessa xx

scrap joanny said...

so cute - and sweet !! thanks for playing with us in lollipopcrafts - hugs Joanna