Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

5 Cards The Same But Different!

Ok before we start let me say sorry this post is rather picture heavy, 5 cards all using the same layout, so I will keep this bit short and just give you the basic details.
The penguin with a christmas tree image is from Di's Digi's, the second penguin and eggbert are from Bugaboo, all have been coloured with promarkers. All the glitter bits are glamour dust. I have used my swiss dots and snowflake embossing folders for the backgrounds. The snowflake border is punched with a woodware border punch. The large snowflake is a sissix die and the smaller one is a woodware punch and all are held together with a brad from my stash. The sentiments are from Craftwork Cards. I have inked all the edges with either gold or silver ink just to pull each card together. 







2 comments:

Nikbee said...

Fantastic cards. I love the all white with coloured image scheme.
Nikki x

Gem said...

fab batch of cards Padster :) x