Thursday, 10 November 2011

Christmas Teddy 3

 Here's the third card I have made from this Kanban set of Teddy stamps, I have coloured him with promarkers and used crystal stickles on the furry bits of his hat. The papers are an old DCWV pad. I have added some faux stitching around the panels with a black gel pen which I have gone over with a sakura stardust pen so I have sparkly stitching. I added a die cut star again covered in stickles love these stars and this is the last one I have will need to try and find some more. 

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image hun just love all the sparkle you have added to the hat hugs cherylxxx

The Wife said...

Aw! he's so cute, couldn't you just hug him,

Padster said...

Awwww - have you caught bearyitis? lol xxx

Sarah said...

Lovely card Jenny! love all the sparkle! x

Sarah said...

Awww, he's gorgeous Jenny x