Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 116 - Resist Technique

This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is to use the Resist Technique now if you were like me and didn't know what this technique was there is a fab tutorial here.

Our sponsor this week is

 Prize for the winner 5 digital stamps of choice from their shop.


I kept my card very simple this week and have used butterfly die to cut 2 butterflies out of some Basic Grey paper to create the main focus of my card I have embellished the butterfly with some clear gems.
For the resist technique I have stamped a swirl stamp with clear ink and then heat embossed it with clear powder. I've then inked over it with pink distress ink and added a few gems to the swirls.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Basic Grey Challenge - Sizzling summer
Bearly Mine Challenge - Bring on the bling
Flutterby Wednesday - Punches/Diecuts

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Jenny x

Danni said...

Beautiful card!! I love the butterfly! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Gem said...

gorgeous card Jenny and fab use of the resist technique, one of my personal faves :) x

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is just so beautiful. I love your butterfly.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges.

Hugs,

Jo x

Mad-Frog said...

Gorgeous card, love the butterfly