The challenge over at Allsorts this week is to alter or recycle something. I decided to alter some pine frames that I bought in Wilkinsons 82p for 3
This is the first one I did the papers are DCWV all dressed up, the heart and swirl are cut on the cuttle bug as are the letters in the name. The flower is 3 scalloped nestie circles as shown here on Ikki's blog.
This one again uses DCWV papers this time from Rockstar stack. The stars were cut with a punch. I've used another one of my altered bottle tops on this one this time I cut a circle of the background paper which I stuck in the bottle cap and then put some small orange stars on top and covered with Anita's 3d gloss. The tag was cut from some scraps and the star is from my stash.
Lots of bling on this frame with all the butterflies. Again DCWV papers can't remember which stack though. The image is from CC Designs coloured with promarkers