Thursday, 22 April 2010

Aimee's Wall Hanging

I made this wall hanging for Aimee last night from the beer mats that the lovely Wendy from MSE sent me.

I covered the mats in paper from MME Penny Lane stack added a bit more glitter to the edges, then I cut a scalloped circle from some pink card and added some stickles around the edge. The letters I did on the computer and then cut them out and stuck them to some more MME paper and cut them out again. The flowers are prima e line ones coloured with promarkers, stamens are punched from some scrap paper and small pink gem added to the centre. I have then punched holes and tied each mat together with pink satin ribbon.
The picture on the top mat is a digi stamp that I won from Digistamp Boutique and was one I had to get as she is called Aimee.

19 comments:

Rusty said...

Wow what a lucky young lady she is! This is beautiful ! xx

Angie said...

This is lovely, I'm sure Aimee will love it!

bunbun2 said...

that is gorgeous! xx

Mad-Frog said...

That is gorgeous, I knew I needed some more MME papers, I know Aimee will love it

Ali said...

That is so cute - bet she will love it x

cazsmum said...

I've been thinking of making one of these for my niece - will definitely have to do one now, and just hope it turns out half as good as yours x

Angela said...

That is gorgeous!!!!

flourgirl said...

Absoloutely gorgeous, you have one very lucky little girl xx

Happy Days said...

Stunning. I bet she will be thrilled with it. x

hassy said...

Gorgeous wall hanging.. :D Christine x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

OMG, how gorgeous is that! Stunning! I love the colours, the image is lovely and I'm sure Aimee is over the moon with it.

Chocolate Orange said...

Oh wow thats absolutely fantastic. Isnt Aimee lucky to have such a crafty mum who can make her all these pretty things !!

Choccy x

Dragonlady said...

OMG she will love it. Great idea and I love it.

hugs Ali x

The Wife said...

this is so lovely, I'm sure she will treasure this.

Glittermum said...

Oh wow - that is just amazing. May have to steal this for my nieces!

Rainmac said...

Wow this is fabulous!!! Your daughter must love it, completely amazing x

PepPop said...

Ooh that is soo pretty. Perfect for a little girl's room. Lucky little lady. Jaqui x

sarah said...

Love it, i may have to pinch that idea if that's ok.

wam73 said...

Wow I nearly missed this. Just found a link on mse. Really Stunning. If you need anymore beer mats let me know. Your so clever. xx