Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

Friendship at Incy Wincy


Morning all hope you all had a lovely weekend we had a fairly busy one as it was Aimee's birthday on Saturday. So today's post is of course to tell you about the new challenge over at Incy Wincy  where this week we want to see Friendship themed projects. As always we have a fantastic sponsor for you All Dressed Up Stamps who generously gave the DT some images to work with. 


I choose to use this set of festive friends called Tra La La I coloured them up with my promarkers adding a touch of sparkle with some stickles. The papers are from a Teresa Collins pad called Santa's List and the sentiment is a digi one from Pink Petticoat.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Calender - It's All About Christmas
All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Baby It's Cold Outside
Card Mania - Use A Digi



6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is this?? I love your coloring and that snowflake is just awesome! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenges.

Nancy said...

Great card, Jenny! Lovely colouring and such pretty sparkle! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for November with your lovely crafting – hope to see you again soon. x

Bonnie Irvine said...

This makes me smile. Love it! The image is so cute with your lovely colouring. The background paper is adorable and complements the image so well. That sentiment is perfect for the image. Thanks for playing along with our Baby, It's Cold Outside challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! I love the adorable image, and you've coloured it so beautiful.

Hugs karin xx