Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Wheels at Incy Wincy



Good morning time for another challenge at Incy Wincy this week we want to see wheels on your projects. Our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry who kindly allowed the DT to pick an image each to work with, I choose this cute dumper truck with ants. I coloured the image with my pro markers and added some glossy accents to the ants. The paper and the sentiment come as part of the bundle with the image. Other than that I just added a couple of green brads to cover up a boo boo!


Don't forget we have a DT call going on at the moment if your interested in joining a fab team you can find all the details here

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab card Jenny, love the cute ants x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love this card. I wish i could've found an image like this my son was younger as he had a thing about ants and this would've been perfect! xxx