Sunday, 13 April 2014

Charming at Totally Gorjuss


I'm late I'm late ........I feel a bit like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland this week I seem to have been chasing my tail all week. Aimee decided last weekend that she wanted a big girls bed rather than her mid sleeper and as she was almost as long as the slide to get off it we agreed, then I got some tins of pink paint for £1 each at work so we decided to redecorate her room. So working in the mornings coming home in the afternoon and painting and off to aqua fit 4 evenings didn't leave much time for crafting this week! 
Today's card was a very quick affair as I got my challenges muddled up for Totally Gorjuss I thought I was up to date and then realised I had missed this weeks challenge out. So enough of my moaning this weeks challenge is Charming, either in concept or with the addition of a charm or even both! And we are sponsored by Crafters Companion this week.
Not much to say about my card  as there is not much to it. I cut 3 rectangles from a sheet of paper from MME Now & Then Mildred pad. I pricked the edges of the paper and the card blank with my cutter bug. On the 2 end pieces of paper I have added a flower which I coloured to match , fixed with a sparkly brad and a couple of flat backed gems. On the middle piece of paper I tied some paper twine around it and attached a butterfly charm to the bow.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting Musketeers - Monochrome
Simply Create Too - No Stamped or Digi Images

8 comments:

Fran said...

Beautiful, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog this month, Fran (DT) xxx

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Jenny, We're thrilled you joined our Simply Create Too "No Digi or Stamped Image" Challenge. #59 . Your CAS Card is beautiful.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Love the design of this card Jenny, fab paper too x

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Great color choice! So glad you joined us this week at Simply Create Too!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers challenge 12: monochrome, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Claire Boelema said...

Beautiful - love the simplicity of this x

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers and good luck.
Mags
x

Jimjams said...

This is my kind of card - beautiful