Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Quick Boy's Card

 
A quick boys card from me today, I 've used a Bugaboo monster image these are so easy to colour, I of course used my promarkers to colour him in with adding glossy accents to the ballon, his eyes and the icing on the cake. No DP today just some embossed card layered in colours matching the image. The greeting is stamped directly onto the card blank and I added a couple of eyelets to the corners, silly me added these after sticking down everything else and they puckered the card blank think I should have have added some thicker card to the back to prevent this. Lesson leant would have helped if I'd had time to redo it.
 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting When You Can - Cards for Boys




3 comments:

Lou said...

Hi Jenny - i seem to have missed some of your posts so i've spent a while browsing through all your beautiful creations x

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card, love this image xx

Poppet said...

Fabulous card Jenny, I love the glazed effect on the cake and balloon, it also make his eye look like it's popping out. The embossing also give some great texture.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx