Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Football Card


I been busy making some cards to go into the shop at the rest gome Mark is working at so I'm going to be blogging a few quick cards over the next few days starting with this one.
I've used a pre coloured Kenny K image for this football card, the football papers are scraps left over from the football card I made a few weeks ago, they are from an old papermania pad. I've embossed the white card on my cuttlebug and added a Craftwork cards sentiment and a few red card candy.

The inside decorated to match using some more scraps.

2 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Brilliant card - love that you're using up these older pads as (cough, cough) I believe I have a few kicking around and you're inspiring me to use them! :D x

Sarah said...

Fab football card, just love the bold colours, great image x