Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 28 May 2012


Time for another challenge at Incy Wincy this week the challenge is Vintage and our fantastic sponsors this week are:
Prize $15 GC
and 
Fantastic ribbons
Prize 4 rolls of ribbon.

I have used these gorgeous stamp from Wild Rose Studio and coloured her with promarkers, the papers are from Prima Fairy Belle collection. I have distressed all the edges and inked them with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
I cut a corner with my Memory Box die and added some flowers which are from Mulberry Crafts. I have tied a double bow in some matching seam binding and finished it off with a pearl brad. I have aged the lace with distress ink


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Just gorgeous Jenny, love the image and vintage feel xxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful vintage and love the papers and gorgeous bow, super colouring on the image too
Hugs Kate xx
WRS DT :)

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This so pretty, love the delicate colours and the image is really sweet.

Claire x

Marg said...

Beautiful card Jenny, the flowers look almost waxy in your photo and I love the colours you've used x