Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Teenage Boy Card

Another boy card from me seem to have had lots to make recently, this one is for Shannon's boyfriend who's birthday is just before valentines day. I have used Ryder Cole image from Kenny K coloured with Promarkers. The papers are more form Echo Park - A Boy's Life I distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool. I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment to the side of the image and attached a tag which was a freebie from here to some bakers twine and poped a couple of buttons in the corner.


Thought I'd try and remember to list the promarker colours I've used on each card as a point of reference for myself so here goes not sure how long I'll remember to do this lol.
Jeans - Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Midnight Blue
Skateboard & shoes - Cool Grey 3,4,5
T-shirt, hanky - Soft Lime, Lime Zest, Lime Green
Jacket, hat, shoes, wheels - Berry Red, Crimson, Burgundy
Skin - Ivory, Blush, Saffron
Hair - Vannilla, Sandstone, Caramel

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Fab n Funky - Use a Digi
Paper Pretties - Use ribbon or Twine

9 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Great card - love that tag xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jenny. This is great, fab image, love the colours and layout too.
Love Sandra xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is a brilliant boys cards .. love that image and coloured beautifully
Lisa x

Unknown said...

great card, i love the distressing x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Another fab male card. x

macma said...

I always end up with footie cards for boys this card is great,I like Kenny K and as per your card's brilliant

Sarah said...

Just gorgeous, I've just ordered those papers using some money I made selling some old stash, they are lurvely x

Ginny said...

cute card, thanks for joining us at FnF :D

Emma H said...

Great card, just perfect for a young man! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!