Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Pretty Blossoms at Creative Craft Challenge

 Can you believe another fortnight has gone by already now before I tell you about our challenge at Creative Craft Challenge. We have moved many of you will know we have had problems with someone deleting all our posts and messing about with Mr Linky so we have made the decision to move you can find our new blog HERE. Now onto the challenge this time our challenge is Pretty Blossoms, we have 2 fantastic sponsors for you this time first up is Meljen's Designs
And Lilli of the Valley

I've used a fab Digi from Meljen's which I've coloured with promarkers and used some stickles to add lots of sparkle. The papers are MME which I got in a bargain grab box from the lovely Sarah at  S J Crafts. The paper is double sided so I cut a square to match the size of my card blank and then cut it diagonally, and the cut a scalloped circle with my nesties and did the same thing again. I've put stickles around the edges of the circles. The ribbon is from my local fabric shop coloured with promarkers, the charm was from eBay and the sentiment is from Papermania.

I hope we will see you all joining us at the new blog and while your there you can check out the fab creations from the rest of the DT.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - Summer Birthday
Try It On Tuesdays - Flower Power
Hooked On Crafts - Show Us Your Flowers
Lexi's Creations - A Bugs Life
Oh La La Creations - Summer Flowers


12 comments:

cheryl said...

morning hun this is one brilliant card love that image,and you have colored this hun to perfection,hugs cheryl xxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful - love those papers. x

Antonia said...

Really pretty card, I saw it on the CCC site when I went over to join the new site. I love your colouring and those papers are so sweet :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful Card, very summery! Glad you liked your papers!! x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the layout and colours x

Wendi said...

They certainly are pretty in fact it's a beautiful card I love the image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Anita said...

Beautiful card. You've used one of my favorite images. Lovely papers too. Thanks for joining the LCI Challenge.

sharon said...

Very pretty card, I love thoes papers. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, my fave colours too xx

cowboydutrem said...

Love the way you alternated the two papers. Thanks for joining the summer birthdays challenge at LCI!

pinky said...

Sweet little card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this month.
Pinky

Basslady said...

i love the image and the soft colours and your beautiful papers!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo