Saturday, 17 July 2010

Flash your Freebies

This week Paula at Tales From Pollycraft wants us to flash our freebies, now she gives away some great freebies like this cute little bear.

I have colour the image with promarkers and have added some Anita's 3d Gloss on the balloons. The papers are all from Papermania back to basics range.
I would like to enter it into the follwoing challenges:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Challenge 32
Tales from Pollycraft - Flash your freebies
Craftalicious Challenges - Challenge 4 - Birthdays

10 comments:

Happy Days said...

Lovely card. I really like the colours you've used. x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

What pretty colours on this card, cute image too!

Angie said...

Fab card - the colours are lovely and soft. Everything is so colour co-ordinated.

Marg said...

I just love the 'ice cream' colours you've used Jenny. Very pretty. x

Rusty said...

Beautiful image, think I have these papers hidden somewhere in the unused stash pile! x

alee81 said...

i love the papers you have used, must look them up x

Monika Reeck said...

I love the soft pastel color on your DP and the coloring teddy is so adorable..such a lovely LO too...Great card...I just post my card on Pollycraft too and my card is number 100, would you like to see my blog? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Claire x said...

This is adorable and I love thos pastel colours! Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Tasha said...

Such a cute summery card :-)
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

PepPop said...

Aww that is gorgeous. Love the pretty pastel colours. Jaqui x