Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday 17 July 2010

Flash your Freebies

This week Paula at Tales From Pollycraft wants us to flash our freebies, now she gives away some great freebies like this cute little bear.

I have colour the image with promarkers and have added some Anita's 3d Gloss on the balloons. The papers are all from Papermania back to basics range.
I would like to enter it into the follwoing challenges:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Challenge 32
Tales from Pollycraft - Flash your freebies
Craftalicious Challenges - Challenge 4 - Birthdays

10 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Lovely card. I really like the colours you've used. x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

What pretty colours on this card, cute image too!

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab card - the colours are lovely and soft. Everything is so colour co-ordinated.

Marg said...

I just love the 'ice cream' colours you've used Jenny. Very pretty. x

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful image, think I have these papers hidden somewhere in the unused stash pile! x

Unknown said...

i love the papers you have used, must look them up x

Monika Reeck said...

I love the soft pastel color on your DP and the coloring teddy is so adorable..such a lovely LO too...Great card...I just post my card on Pollycraft too and my card is number 100, would you like to see my blog? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Claire said...

This is adorable and I love thos pastel colours! Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Such a cute summery card :-)
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

PepPop said...

Aww that is gorgeous. Love the pretty pastel colours. Jaqui x