Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

Donna's Den of Craft Challenge 2 - A sketch challenge

Wow I can't believe how many entries we had for our first challege so a huge thank you to all of you who took part I have loved looking at all your cards, I hope you will join in with our second challenge, we have a fab prize for you to win a £10 voucher to spend at Donna's Den of Craft.  This time we want you to make a card following this sketch.

For my card I have used Popcorn Bear Special Couple stamp which you can get here, which I have  coloured with promarkers. I've then mounted the image onto some silver mirri card.
The black and white backing paper is Papermania and I have used my fiskers heritage corner puch on the corners. The red card is from my stash I think it is bazill it has a lovely sheen to it. I have used the same card and my woodware border punch to make the strip that goes down the middle of the card. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
I hope you will stop by a check out the other DT girls cards as they are all fab and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

11 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Wonderful card, Jenny. I love Popcorn Bear. The card does look like Bazzil (probably Bling).

Just love it.

Donna x

Mary Ski said...

Great card! Such sweet bears.

Scrappy Scatty said...

awwww very cute
xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the cute image & the rich colours :)

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Highland Handmade said...

This is lovely! Beautiful image! X

Faye said...

Wow, this is fantastic, the image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully. x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

A perfect colour choice which makes this such a striking card. The image is lovely and I love the DP.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Lovely card. Beautiful image and papers. x

crafty amy said...

Hi again Jenny time just seems to be flying by at the moment I can not believe we are on to the second challenge already! This is just adorable and you have worked the layout so well :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours you have used and that image is a real cutie!

PepPop said...

AAAWWWWW pretty!!! Jaqui x