Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

Codi Stylin

I have followed this weeks sketch at Sunday Sketch & Stamp. The image is the fab Codi Stylin from Pollycraft coloured with promarkers with some silver gel pen added to the skull and the belt, the papers are from DCWV Rockstar pack. The purple cardstock is coredinations gemstones and has a lovely shimmer to it. The ribbon and brad are from my stash and the silver card candy from craftwork cards. The sentiment is from a forever friend stamp which I have stamped in silver ink.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card for a teen or an old rocker like my oh :-) Love the image and the guitar bp. Hugs Annexxx

Antonia said...

Thats stunning, the colour combo really works and I love the image x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely cards, I really like the effect that the Anita's gloss gives.

macma said...

love your cards particularly the fan mothers day one ,how inventive Fab !

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image. x

Arianne said...

Great card! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Sarah said...

Fab card, I love it x

Barbara said...

Your card is wonderful! I love the rock star paper. Great take on my sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Thanks for playing along with us.

Barb, DT

Mira said...

This is lovely, love the colours :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)