Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Tom's Mum KISS challenge & birthday card

Here's my card for Toms mum KISS challenge over on MSE. The image is a free stamp off of a magazine mounted onto some silver and pink card. I have embossed the side of the card with my cuttlebug and run some ribbon down the join and added silver dots to the centre of the daisys with a gel pen.

The second card is for my sons birthday he will be 11 next month where does the time go. The image is a freebie image from here. Isn't it fab? the papers are from DCWV rockstar stack the sentiment is a stamp from personal impressions and I've used some card candy in the top corner.

5 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Wow these are beautiful!! love the little dog. The other card looks brill!! loving the papers! xx

Karen said...

Fantastic cards!! the top one is gorgeous, I love how you have done the embossing down the side, and the rockstar one is amazing that stamp is just fab!! xx

Choccy said...

Oooh i love these cards.
The stamp is fab on the rockstar card it looks perfect with the papers. I am sure that your son will love it.
The embossing on the top cards looks so effective, Great idea about using ribbon to hide the end of the embossing. I had problems with that when i tried, so now i will have a solution :O) x

Gem said...

both gorgeous cards :) xx

Sarah said...

They are both fab!!! Love your embossed daisies with the silver centres, they are gorgeous x