Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Wedding towel cake


I have made this as a present for the wedding we are going to at the weekend. The bottom tier is 2 bath sheets, the middle tier is 2 bath towels and the top tier is 2 hand towels though I had bought flannels to but must have forgotton those lol never mind. Inside is a vase and 2 candles. The blue flowers are coloured with my promarkers as it looked a bit blank with all white flowers against the white towels. Hope the happy couple like it.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Jenny, that is stunning, I love the flowers and the blue against the white, such a beautiful yet practical pressie xxx

Choccy said...

Oh wow Jenny thats beautiful.. I am sure the happy couple will absolutely LOVE it !!! x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

What a super pressie for the newlyweds, I bet they will be pleased.

Melanie Marshall said...

Wow, this is completely stunning! I love everything about it, especialy the personalised ribbon and the bears at the top. xx

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely amazing. I am sure the happy couple will love it - what a different present to receive - sure beats a toaster !!!!

Thank you for entering my blog candy and for adding my blinkie to your blog. I'm sorry but I added the wrong code for the blinkie as it does not take you to my blog but into photobucket ! I have now changed the code for a correct one - might be more helpful to people !! hehehe

Hugs,

Jo x

Sparkly-Fabtastic said...

Thats gorgeous!! well done!! Bet they loved it!! I'm also making a wedding towel cake at the mo for some friends who are getting married abroad so hoping to make it with 'tropical' flowers but so far not been able to find any!!! Just wondering where you got the personalised ribbon from - would love to use that for the one I'm doing? xx

Marg said...

Wow! Dragonllew that's amazing! so much nicer than a boring stack of towels that would be my offering - thanks for showing us x

Paula said...

Oh wow this is stunning.
Paula xxxx